Monday, February 18, 2013

My first and only smartphone

Finally.. After nearly 20 months of extreme patience, I have the urge to buy a smartphone for myself. I had been stuck with typical cheap nokia 3310 style phone for quite some time. Which i would say these phone is extremely durable. But then not smart enough for me xD.

~LUMIA 920~


I bought the Lumia920 black from maxis with contract. Which cost me RM1499 with one year contract. I would say the price is quite reasonable atm. Btw after i settled all the procedure and payment, i was approached by one of the saleswomen at the center which she supposed to help me transfer my phone contact ( sadly i need to do that myself cause my sim doesn't have any contact, all is in my phone memory). She introduce me to the Maxis Smartphone Protection Plan. Which cost me rm23 a month for a protection against robbery, pickpoket, water damaged to phone or even touch screen crack. Immediately i was amazed by the plan because i was kinda afraid about the phone being stolen because the crime rate here is quite high. And my sister was a victim of snatch thief about 2-3 months ago. Hope that i was not conned by maxis @.@.

So far i am quite satisfied with this phone, haven't explored much yet. But from what i notice is there is so less apps there.  But then i think its time for me to get a screen protector for my lumia 1st. Didn't know which brand to get actually.

Hope that the phone would serve me well~


No comments:

Post a Comment