Monday, December 19, 2011

~Kuala Lumpur~

17th Dec, Its my lovely Brother Birthday!!! Just wake up from bed, i got a feeling that i should visit him, since i didin't meet him for quite a long time, 我热血起来了!.. haha.. I straight phone to my bro and sis and called them to meet up... hehe.. Its my family reunion time Lulz...



After preparing my things, with my " hot blood" , went out from hostel and went straight to bus stop.. Luckily my timing is correct, there is a bus to KL soon, i just need to wait like 10minute for it lol... Very lucky indeed...I really got a feeling that its going to be a great day...

Sitting in the bus, there is an old uncle sitting beside me.. he really reminds me of those grandpas.... i do
indeed miss my grandpa whom i never met before in this life... but i guess they are in heaven looking and protecting my family.. ^,^

By the way, the bus speed is like 60km/h although in highway... Its freaking slow... took sooo long to just from Tangkak to go to Tasik Selatan bus stop... Upon reaching TBS, i can say that its well-built , giving a very modern feel (its my first time here xD).
I really love the depature-arrival LCD screen... looks like i'm in airport .. hehe


Then, i sat LRT to Titiwangsa to meet up with my brother... went to shop for some new year shirt... Why is him buying me new year shirt when its his birthday?? kind of weird for me o.0... By the way, we bought a lot of shirt ( for me )... which i normally would not fork out those money unnecessary. After fetching my sister, went to SS2 Murni for my Lunch-Dinner..  The food is very delicious... but i forget to snap it before eating it since i'm way too hungry... Too bad....

Then, continue to Wangsa Maju for moviieee~ watched the MI: Ghost Protocol. What i think the most interesting part is about climbing the dubai kurj. The rest is expected by the way... Nevertheless, still a decent movie to watch...

When waiting for my brother to settle something with his credit card, i ran to buy the lovely 'HELLO KITTY' laptop skin... very cute by the way xD... ( am i turning girlish huh?)

Suddenly, it remind me that Yee Ling and Wei Sheng live around here... i immediately phone and ask them out~ and this is how Curry Sheng story started... We went to the mamak to eat some NaaN... And then sheng flip his whole plate of curry into his poor pants... Kinda like he shit in his pants... The whole mamak laugh like hell ( me too xD)

Then we went back to Yee Ling house for some talk... and snap a couple of photo xD
                                     Poor Curry Sheng being "SUAN"

The next day, after packing my belonging, went to eat "PAN MEE" at a shop named "爱面子" I really loved thier spicy sambal... come in many type... but very delicious!            
          
                                                      ~~Pan mee~~

After having lunch, i went back to TBS by LRT... Then sit bus back to tangkak.. Upon reaching tangkak, its already well past 6pm... Gotta rush my assignment again... T.T

2 comments:

  1. buh-bye takle care phakorn,dun be too girlish please,stop hello kitty think of transformer or batman or superman?!!hahaha!!miss u,see ya very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bo come find me =x me oso at wangsa maju haha XD

    ReplyDelete